"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Happy Wednesday !

So today I will be sharing a little bit of everything. News, cards from past classes, and see where I go from here.

News: Well, some of you already follow me on FB and might have seen that I am going back to work... That's right, I was offered a front end position at Costco! I have been self employed for the last 2 and a half years and loved it... but I miss having a 'steady income', having co-workers, pension plans, lol! And now that we have a plan and support in place for the kid, I feel that I can go back to work (Part time for now) and see how things go.

I am still keeping my bookkeeping business going (cause I love it), just not growing it and will only keep a few customers.

I have only heard good things about Costco.  I am nervous and excited at the same time.  Tomorrow is Orientation for me :)  Wish me luck!

So with that being said, I will be posting ONCE a week for the next little while but will try to share more than one project every time ;)

First PROJECT, totally copied from Pinterest (My go to for the last couple of months!)
This was such a fun card to do and I really enjoy how all these colours come so well together.
This next one is one of the most EASY card to do!!!! Just pick you sentiment, a Piece of DSP, adhesive and you are off to one amazingly simple great looking card! To step it up, you could use ribbon instead of a paper bow, add jewels such as Rhinestones or pearls and if you feel like it... Embossing (dry or heat!) ... Sky is the limit!

Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment