"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 6 January 2011

Thank you Kindly and my dirty fingers, lol!

Good morning all,

Wow, this week is sure flying by fast :-)  Tonight, I have a meeting therefore, there is a big chance that I will not be posting a card on Friday morning... then again, I might surprise myself and have a little something to share!

Okay, we all know that I love to get my fingers dirty (with ink that is) so I made my wish come true!!!
This card is all mine :-)
  1. Cut a 4″x5 ¼” piece of Crumb Cake CS
  2. Sponge the Folk Flower stencil  (no clue if it is still current, but I love it) in Crumb Cake classic ink then move your stencil off by about 1/8" and sponge again but this time using colours,  Poppy parade and Pear Pizzazz and a hint of night of navy.
  3. Grab a white crayon (non-SU) and colour over the areas that you find too dark.
  4. Tear one corner off and sponge the edge in Crumb Cake ink.
  5. Cut a piece of 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" of DSP from the hostess level one pack in Poppy Parade.
  6. Stick the Crumb Cake CS piece on the DSP piece.
  7. Add some Pearls from the Basic Pearl Jewels.
  8. Stamp "thank You" sentiment from the Thank you Kindly stamp set in Poppy Parade.
  9. Now glue all of it on a Whisper White CS base. Voilà!
TTFN! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I must remember to play with my stencils now and again ... thanks for the inspiration, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you cut out those flowers and leaves! I never would have thought to sponge the crumb cake and move the stencil.

    thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete