"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 10 April 2011

Have you RSVP yet?

It's that time of the month when you get to come to my place an leave with 10 cards!  That's right... Stamp-a-Stack!
When is the next one?
April 16th, 2011 from 7:00 PM till 10:00 PM (Eastern)

What is a Stamp-a-Stack?
The idea behind a Stamp-a-Stack class is that you go home with a 'stack' of cards ready to send out.
......
How many cards do you make in the class?In my Stamp-a-Stack Classes, you make 10 cards and matching envelopes, in 5 different designs.

How much does the class cost?
I charge $25. It includes an embellishment pack (ribbon, brads, etc) and 10 envelopes. My gift to you, place a $40 order that night and only pay $10 for the class. Bring a friend and get a $5 rebate next time you attend one of my classes.

Is the cardstock pre-cut? Yes, I pre-cut everything. It makes it so much quicker that way!

Can I pick which type of Stamp-a-Stack I want in my own home?
Definitely! Just let me know what you feel like and we can even pick the designs together.

So, on another note, make sure to come back this week for individual pictures and thank you to the original designers:-)
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment