"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 5 December 2011

Cute Stocking swap Card from Creative Convention.

Hello fellow crafters, well, I am officially slowing down (crafting wise)... But still sharing Holiday projects with you. This card was received as a swap card in MI last this past October. I am so sorry as I cannot find the name of the creator! But thank you :-) I still love it!
I'll have more swap cards to share with you over the next few days... In the mean time, I'll be getting organizes with my new goodies from the upcoming Occasion's mini (starting Jan 4th... OMG!!! to 'die' for) and I'll be super ready form my classes right after Christmas... Remember to pick a date for your private class!, I'll be calling you soon!Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment