"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Join my "Kewl"Inkings' team!

I feel the need to spoil someone and that could be you... I want to share with all of you and start spoiling all the members of the "Kewl"Inkings team... Will you be next!

Sign up as a Demonstrator  for $125 with the regular or Digital starter kit and as a member of the "Kewl"Inkings team, you get to come to ALL MY CLASSES  FOR FREE, during your 1st month as a demonstrator... afterwards, you will take $5 off the advertised price...  So in other words, your kit doesn't cost much and as long as you are a Demonstrator, you will benefit from a minimum of 20% discount on all your orders

Click on Join My Team on the left!!!!
What do you have to lose?  Your classes are practically paid for, you get a great discount, you don't want to do workshops? I didn't do any either for the first 3 years I was a demo... I still enjoyed the discount as long as I 'spent' $400 per quarter plus get to keep all the hostess gifts too!  My friends often needed a pack of paper and adhesive ;)...

Sign up between now and December 31st, 2012 , and your first quarter requirement will expire at the end of March 2013!
Stampin'Up has so much to offer.  Work at your own pace, meet new people and most important of all, have fun and fall in love with what you do.

By joining my team, I'll be here to help you plan your classes, workshop or simply teach you how you can save a minimum of 20% on ALL your orders...  How kewl is that!?!

Quick, use this link and click on JOIN NOW and keep on saving all year round...
You will need your personal contact information, SIN, and credit card (yours or you can have someone get you the kit as a gift). 

Happy Creating and always remember to have fun!
Stamping Hugs... Julie...
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment