"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 17 March 2014

Ombre Thank you card inspired by a cake!

Not a typo, yes a cake :)  I was snooping on Pinterest and saw a super cute, very 'spring' inspired cake and decided to tweak it, make it non-eatable and make a card:)

Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Island Indigo.
DSP; N/A
 Stamp set(s);Another Thank You (polymer), Hardwood
Punches, Tools and other miscellaneous items/embellishments;  Paper Snips,  adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Iridescent Ice EP, Jewels Pearls, Dimensionals,  Bitty Butterfly punch, Paper Trimmer, Heat tool and linen tread.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment: