"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 14 August 2014

MDS Blog Hop, Aug 14th :)


MDS Blog hopping day!!!! Woohoo!!!I really wanted to follow today's theme but life happened (once again) and I couldn't get it done on time...
In case you had not heard, my hubby is unionized and had been in a lock out situation for 3 weeks... which made us be very careful around money as we had no idea how long it would take... they finally went back to work on Friday and that's 2 days after our water heater quit, lol!... I know, when it rains, it pours ;)... So lack of time, money and inspiration, I hope you won't mind but  I am recycling a cute project from last year... which I intend to get printed and use for the return to class on September 2nd... cute teacher's gift right? YAY!!!!! (it's been weird staying at home all summer with my monkey!... Last time I had the opportunity to stay home, he was 4... )... no regrets, just wish I had more energy, lol!
So this brings us to today's hop! I am sure that our fun group of ladies will be able to "WOW" you in one way or another!  Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Make sure you go all the way around and see ALL of our projects!
We'd love to have you play along.  Simply create your own project and upload it to MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas!
We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.
You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. Also new, is the hopping method. Just click on the NEXT button and it will take you to the next person on the hop. We hope this inspires you to get into My Digital Studio and start creating! Would love to hear what you think of our "new" hop and projects, so please take a moment to let us know in comments. Your next stop is the very talented Rochelle :)
Rochelle

Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket
 

4 comments:

  1. A school classic! Totally picture this in the spiral bound journals. Perfect design for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and colorful this is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Still one of my all time favorite kits!

    ReplyDelete