"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 4 October 2014

To swap or not to swap...

that was my question, lol!... not because I didn't want to, just because I wasn't sure if I would have enough time before the event to make any :)  And I did!
Since Yesterday, I am surrounded by other Stampin'Up! fans.. it's So much fun!  Stay tuned, I'll share more over the next couple of weeks ;)
The technique used to change the colour of the glimmer paper simply involved the use of the Blackberry Bliss re-inker and an aqua painter :)... Easy!
Colours used (ink and/or card stock); Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss
DSP; Designer Series Paper Stack 2014-2016 In-Colours
 Stamp set(s); Halloween Street (Holiday Mini), Gorgeous Grunge
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Silver Glimmer Paper
Punches:  Banner Punch.
Tools: Aqua Painter, adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Trimmer Rotary Addition, Small Scallop Rotary Cutting Blade, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment