"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 20 November 2014

MDS hop :)...

We all get that weird feeling that we are missing an important thing or something we should be doing or somewhere to be?.. and then, it hits you... Arghh!!!! It's Thursday and I haven't played in MDS in 2 weeks, lol!  let's 'hop' to it and whip up something quick ;)
I know that all my hopping Friends are getting ready for this coming Thanksgiving Holiday, but I am already in the Christmas mood.  Especially with this wonderful (NOT) weather that we have been having for the last week or so... Can you say "snow"! It's not that I don't think that it is pretty, it is just too soon, lol!
So here it is... a quick page of tags :) Yes I did this in the past... I'll play with this idea again as I just love how simple it can be...  Ready to print and then I am punching them out.  Woohoo! Easy "p"easy!
We'd love to have you play along.  Simply create your own project and upload it to MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas!
We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.
You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. Also new, is the hopping method. Just click on the NEXT button and it will take you to the next person on the hop. We hope this inspires you to get into My Digital Studio and start creating! Would love to hear what you think of our "new" hop and projects, so please take a moment to let us know in comments. Your next stop is the very talented Wendy :)
Rochelle
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those MDS images. Your tags are so cute I wouldn't want to open the package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags! That download is still one of my favorite Christmas ones that we have had. Where is the Santa from? Is it a stamp or a font? I've made some tags already but now I may have to make some more with this download too. Thanks for letting me join you this month for the Blog Hop.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Santa' is text, then I rotated it a bit :)... hth and it was an honor to have you join our hop :)

      Delete