"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 2 December 2014

One more before the big day :)

The plan was to re-use 8 of the last 20 designs from my Xmas classes for this past week-end stamp-a-stack! Well, with all those wonderful ideas out there, I just couldn't resist and really wanted to use some of the retired stamps from last year ;)... So over the next couple of weeks, you'll see 7 new designs as I have re-used only one from my previous posts :)... Yay me, lol!!!
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake.
DSP; N/A
 Stamp set(s); Both images are from Last years. They were single stamps.
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Jewels Jumbo Rhinestones (R), Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon
Punches: N/A
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment