"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 2 February 2015

Butterfly Basics Bundle!

I only have one word: Wow-wee! :)
I haven't been in a crafty mode lately as I have been feeling a little bit blah... (thank you mother nature for such lovely weather... NOT!)
 Anywho, last Friday evening at my monthly GNO, I decided to look up ideas for that specific set and started re-copying the cards I liked.  Wow-wee, so many beautiful cards out there.
This is one of them... many more to come.  I think this will be my stamp set of choice for Febuary's project ;)
 Stamp set(s); Butterfly Basics
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Jewels Pearls, Best year ever Accessory Pack(SAB'15) Ribbon
Punches: Itty Butterfly
Tools: BigShot, Butterflies Thinlits dies
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment