"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 12 March 2015

You made my day!

Another cute  card... I can't find the where I got it from, but LOVE IT!
And Since NEXT THURSDAY is MY Birthday... All orders placed through me between March 12 and March 19 2015 7:00 pm (valid through this method only: please email me) will receive a 10% discount (Pre-tax and shipping!!!) Just think of it as my gift to you!
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Hello Honey, Coastal Cabana.
DSP; Best Year Ever DSP (SAB)
 Stamp set(s); Best Day Ever (SAB)
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Paper Doilies, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (SAB)  Ribbon
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, 2" Circle, Decorative Label.
Tools: Big Shot, Stylish Stripes EF, Sponges, adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment