"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 27 May 2015

So much stuff, not enough time!

I have been going through boxes of stamps and supplies that retired a while back and I just didn't want to let go, lol! But then realized that it would probably benefit someone else more than me since I have not touched it in close to a year (some stuff still unmounted, lol!)
Anywho, I have classes to teach this month and that's happening this week!!! Say what? Yikes and I want to make guy cards!!!!
Thank goodness for those talented friends of mine, here is a fun, quick to do card cased from my friend Christyne Richardson.
I just don't understand why guy cards are so hard to do, lol! Just makes me wonder, if I gave him a gift card in a brown paper bag, would he notice? ;)

Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla
DSP; Motley Monsters (Retired/Seasonal catalogue) 
 Stamp set(s); Gorgeous Grunge, Dictionary, Hello There (Hostess)
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Jewels Rhinestones
Punches: Triple Banner (coming Soon), 1 3/8" Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, Decorative Label
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment