"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 19 November 2015

Lets have a party!!!

Trust me, it's can't get any easier than this!
it is called MyPaper Pumpkin and every month it's a different kit and projects... best of all, it's a surprise!!!  Everything you need is included in the box.
Each kit is $24.95 plus taxes ($28.20 per kit), you get a stamp set, an ink spot that you can still reuse after the fact (sometimes 2 depending on the project), supplies and instructions... just add scissors and adhesive!

Here are the rules : 

1- Pick a date anywhere after the 17th and the end of the month for the "Pumpkin" Party
2- You need to send your RSVP and payments to me no later than the 9th of the month in which you want to host the party!
3- a) if you get a minimum of 5 friends to come to your party, I'll take care of the taxes! so each person attending would only pay $25!
b) if you get over 10 friends to come to your party, it's still $25 per person PLUS you'll earn a shopping spree from me!!!!
4- You'll provide the snacks and refreshment(optional), a table and chairs, the friends and I'll be there to make sure everyone is having a great time!

If you join the 'my paper pumpkin' fun following the party, everyone that does, will see their kits delivered to their doors every month, they will also receive a "paper Pumpkin clear acrylic bloc" to use with their stamps.

As a thank you gift I will help you keeps your exclusive stamp sets organized and will give you a storage box ! (a new box will be sent to you every 4 months as long as you are still a subscriber!) and finally, you will be invited to come to my Monthly Girls night out for free!!!

Here is a sample of what you can expect in a box! :)


Still not sure? Come to my Introduction to 'My Paper Pumpkin ' on FRIDAY DECEMBER 11th and try it out! You'll be able to see and play with past kits too!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment