"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 9 December 2015

December 9th Advent gift

Today is My day... if all goes well, everyone should open my gift :)  Weeeee this is so exciting!
I wasn't able to include candles in the goodie bags but if they are anything like me, they probably have one lying around the house that would better match their home decor!
So to lead you up to the gift itself, here is what took place to make it happen ;)

These were made with 3"x 3" pieces of retired Gumball Green DSP and then I used the silver cording to make them look like gift boxes. these are smaller than 1"
Then I just kept going. I used 4"x4" pieces of retired Cherry Cobbler DSP. 
I also used the Bow Builder punch  (and hot glue) to ensure that "everything stays stuck real good" ;) ... once the project is finished, we won't be able to go back and fix anything...
There is one regular Cherry Cobbler bow and then I added a second layer in Silver Glimmer paper.
I punched out circles just a little bit bigger than the wine glass opening using my big shot and the circle collection framelits from pieces of Card board (white backing from our DSP papers).  
Then I glued everything together with hot glue, and mounted the 'gifts' on a water bottle lid.  I wanted to make sure that my gifts wouldn't disappear under the "snow".
I then used crystal effects to adhere the "gifts montage" to the wine glass and put some weight on it to prevent it from curling and letting the epsom salt out once it is ready to be flipped over.
To embellish, I added some wine glass charms from the local dollar store... and all that is missing is a candle :)
This is what it can look like with this type of candle... any colour can work too!
Now tomorrow, we will have another "ADVENT SWAP GIFT"... make sure to tune in for the reveal, lol!
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment