"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Happy Birthday to my Monkey!

I know I am sharing this a bit later (like... 3 weeks later, lol!) but I couldn't remember which device was used to take the picture, lol!
So my baby turned 12 on May 31 and since we had just returned from Disney, I am still playing catch up ;) This was a card from class During Sale-a-Bration this year and he loves planes :) just tweaked it and added black glimmer numbers... BAM! VoilĂ ! He loved it!
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake.
DSP; n/a
 Stamp set(s); SAB Sky is the Limit
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Gold Sequin Trim, Black Glimmer Paper
Punches and Dies: Large Numbers Framelits, World Map EF
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), BigShot, Magnetic Platform, Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder

Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment