"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 18 August 2016

Xmas Card class from earlier this month :)

Here are some of the cards that we made for class. It started in July and will be happening every month until Xmas! There is still time but just keep in mind that I only accept 6 people at a time for each class!  Dates don't work for you? Invite 5 friends and I'll come to you :)
Most of the supplies used were retired from last year's holiday catalogue... I'll post the "ingredient list" as I post each individual project ;) ... make sure to come back and check them out! (FYI, all these cards were tweaked from Pinterest in one way or another!)

Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment