"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 24 August 2012

Friday MDS HOP...Post card driven!

Today's Theme was to create a post card... So I did... that is probably the only time I do these...

I tend to use them for my annual invites to my Christmas Stamp Camp... timing is perfect ;)

Not only can you try MDS2 for FREE for 30 days (and fall in love with it and then want it all) you can send your projects out to print @ 31% off!!! AND... they have extended this offer until September 14th!!! HOW KEWL IS THAT!!!  You should also become a member HERE... that also free!!

Now, back to my postcard...  if you happen to be in the area, I would LOVE to meet you!!! just sayin'!
Front
Back


Remember to hop all the way around!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment