"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 10 August 2012

MDS Hoppy Friday!!!

Happy Friday everyone and what a fun day that is!!! Always looking forward to it;)
Today we are officially welcoming our newest Hopper!!! Make sure to go ALL the way around!  Everyone's goal was 9:00 am today (I just forgot to ask in which time zone) so I might be first ;)

Today's inspiration came for the Holiday Seasonal catalogue (Scrapbook page on page 9)  I simply tweaked it to be using our latest vacation pictures... I hope it inspires you too!


4. Julie Leblanc  You are here!
5.Amber Meadows
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

3 comments:

  1. I just love love this layout!! Awesome!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #73 with a link back to your blog on 8-12-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout choice! Love the color combo too

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I loved this layout in the mini as well - great take on it!

    ReplyDelete