"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 3 August 2012

HAPPY MDS HOP ANNIVERSARY!!!

Can you guys believe it?  It's been happening for a year already!  WOW!!! How time flies when you're having fun!
In this last year of blogging, I have made some pretty 'kewl' new friends.  There are still a few in this group of awesome ladies that I have not met in person yet ;) but that will change one day... I can just feel it... lol!!!

Anywho, for the occasion, our logo bunny got a special outfit!  How cute!
And since my hubby is only 47 years older than this hop (not until Tuesday, but that's close enough, ha!) I will use this card...
Now, let's all cross our fingers that I actually give it to him this time ... I am talking about the card ;)
I just can't get enough of this set... You should see all the stains on my wood blocks (and what my fingers look like after I play with it... I just Love Love Love Love it!)

Our team of Hoppers also has a CHALLENGE for YOU this week... Create a card celebrating something special (you could make us feel special and make it an Anniversary card for us - lol) and upload it to www.mydigitalstudio.net make sure that you TAG your card with "MDS Blog Hop Challenge card".


Ok, enough chatting now, remember to visit EVERYONE listed below... I heard that some of them might have surprise for you ;)) Have fun!

1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould
3. Mandy Grant
4. Julie Leblanc...(Here you are)
5. Amber Meadows your next stop
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card, Julie! I'm sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he will love whatever you give him! Great card!

    ReplyDelete