"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 1 August 2012

New Month... New Seasonal catty... New Promotion!

Join me in August for one low price of $125... YOU pick what you need... and get this...
It was announced at Convention 2012 that during the month of August, any one who joins Stampin'Up! will receive a FREE Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit! This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration—you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer!
So, join my team in August and we BOTH get this! How "Kewl" is that? Plus you will get all the other benefits to being on my team; you get me;)
-plus the 20% instant income from SU-30% on your very first qualifying order!
-attend ALL of my classes THIS MONTH for free... you still need to RSVP via the proper channels, lol!
-the opportunity to attend Leadership in Orlando and even Convention in Salt Lake City!

You decide what kind of a demonstrator you want to be and what works best for you! Let's set up a time to get together and talk about this exciting offer, either in person, phone, or by email! Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment