"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 31 August 2012

Happy Friday... Time to HOP on over to...

All these talented ladies blogs to see what they came up with :-)

This weeks inspiration was to share a project with "Must have" and for me that is "ALL OF IT" lol!!! But seriously. I would definitively say that I love ribbons and stitches :-)

So these next 2 pages use these embellishments and it is just too easy to utilise them with MDS2.  Why might you ask? Cause you can just change their colours :-)

Anywho... have fun Hopping!!!



1. Jeanna Bohanon
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment