"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 21 March 2011

MDS FAQ (My Digital Studio)... part 1

Q: What is My Digital Studio?A: My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use design software featuring thousands of Stampin’ Up!’s award-winning images, colors, and accessories. Compatible with PC and Mac operating systems, My Digital Studio allows designers of all skill levels to create their own digital projects or use hundreds of templates to make professionally designed cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and more.

Q: What are some of My Digital Studio’s features and benefits?A: My Digital Studio has three main components:
  • Boxed Software: My Digital Studio software enables you to digitally create a variety of projects including (but not limited to) photo albums, cards, calendars, individual scrapbook pages, and multimedia projects that use exclusive Stampin’ Up! art, accessories, and colors. The software contains nearly 2,000 unique elements including stamp brush sets, embellishments, photo and designer templates, punches, card stock, Designer Series papers, and more—all in exclusive Stampin' Up! designs and colors.
  • Digital Downloads: Stampin’ Up! is in the process of creating an ever-increasing library of My Digital Studio digital downloads that are perfect for seasonal projects, important events, or everyday creativity.
  • Professional Print Services: My Digital Studio gives you the option to have your projects professionally printed and delivered right to your door. Our professional print services are the best way to insure correct color matching with Stampin' Up!’s exclusive colors.

My Digital Studio is available in English only and is sold in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec).

Q: Is this software web-based or will I receive an installation disk?
A: You will receive two installation disks (DVDs) to install on your computer. You will only need an Internet connection to register the product when you install it, to purchase professional print products, or to purchase digital downloads.

Q: Can I share my software with my family and friends?
A: During the installation process, each customer will be asked to accept an End User License Agreement. This agreement allows each copy of the software to be installed on two computers per household.

Q: How much does My Digital Studio boxed software cost?
A: My Digital Studio costs $106.95 CAD.

Q: What is the difference between selecting to create a Photo Album, Card, Calendar, and Multiple Output Options?
A: The Photo Album, Card, or Calendar options allow you to select your project size and type up front. The Multiple Output Options allow you to select the size of the project after you are finished. You can also select to create a multimedia project.

Q: The software agreement allows for installation on two computers in my home. Can I also install the application on a second computer where I work or in another location outside of my home?
A: The software license agreement allows you to install one copy of the software on two computers in your primary residence. If you would like to install the software on a computer in another location, you may purchase another copy to do so.

TTFN! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Q: when are you holding another MDS class for us boneheads who sat in a snow storm for 4 1/2 hours, vs being at your house, having fun and learning??? ;o)

    ReplyDelete