"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 28 March 2011

My Digital Studio... My Cutie :-)

As most of you know by now... I am definitively not a scrapbooker.  I love looking at other people's creations and I usually think; wow, I wish I could do that!!!
I love making cards cause they usually take less time to make (yep, that's what I said... usually)... I have been trying hard to do some layouts and I think that I am getting there...  Anywho, I have been playing in MDS quite a bit more than usual these last couple of weeks simply because I wanted to keep posting projects while I was working away on my Artisan Contest entries (Can't show you... they are secret projects, lol!!!)  So what can you expect from me in the near future? I hope to get caught up in the next couple of weeks or maybe days and get back to my usual postings:-)
But for now and the rest of this week... MDS it is. 

Lookee me... another scrapbook page... woohoo! only 7 years behind:-)  Kinda feels good... baby steps!

TTFN! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment