"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 18 September 2011

It's ready... well the English Version of it...

You ladies were just too persistent, you finally convinced me to do it.  What the heck am I talking about?  A tutorial for the "20 cards ~ Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin'Kit"
Remember this pic?
Well I removed my watermark on this group shot (cause I still had one picture saved without it) and it only now says Images SU...

So if you are interested in getting the tutorial, I am charging $12.95 cdn and you'll get 12 pages of colour pictures with quick instructions and the first 2 pages are for you to know the supllies needed and the cutting measurements. You can also get this PDF for free by placing a $40 order.


Every evening after supper, I will email you the picture to advertise your class and 12 pgs PDF file if you purchased it that day.

So I guess I'll email you soon!!!
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

2 comments: