"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 11 September 2011

Kids' Class... quick before they get distracted, lol!

Hi everyone,

Saturday, I held my first ever class for kids.  Of course moms had to stay and help out but overall, everyone did their projects and had fun :-)

The way the class goes is like this:
Each kid will go home with one 8.5 x 11" scrapbook page and one card, plus they get to keep the stamp set.  You need to keep in mind that I chose a wood mount stamp set to help mom not to have to go looking for that missing rubber piece that did not get put back in the box, lol!

This time, the theme was 'Birthday'.  Once they get home, they can pick the picture to complete their masterpieces ;-)
 I only charge $25 for the first kid and $5 per additional sibling (as one stamp set per household should be enough).
Make sure to check out my calendar of event to see when the next one will be... email me and I'll include you onto my monthly newsletters distribution list and you'll be informed the month prior. 

Deadlines and pre-payment to sign up for ALL of my classes is always the 1st of the month.  Missed it, I'm having more classes next month :-)  Still want to come, if I have room, you may join but note that your stamp set or product for the class will not be here on time.
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment