"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 13 July 2012

MDS Friday... a Colour inspired page!

This week, we have a Colour inspiration theme :-)  Lots of them I tell you, really outside of my comfort zone but I think I did it :-)

Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Primerose Petal, Pacific Point and Basic Gray.
What do you think, lol!!!




So now...  remember the routine :-)
Have fun!

1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould
3. Mandy Grant
4. Julie Leblanc...(Here you are)
5. Amber Meadows your next stop
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment:

  1. Julie, you did awesome!! Way to get all of the colors on the page!

    ReplyDelete