"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 6 July 2012

MDS Friday... Monochromatic hop:-)

This week, our inspiration word was : Monochromatic... I had no idea what I would work on then we went to a friend's house, a few marshmallow later and a camp fire... voilĂ !!! a few pics and I was good to go.  I can't wait what the other gals have in store for us!!!




So now...  remember the routine :-)
Have fun!

1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould
3. Mandy Grant
4. Julie Leblanc...(Here you are)
5. Amber Meadows your next stop
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment