"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 3 November 2012

It's time!!! My Kewl XMas Stamp Camp...

This is one of the surprise project that I have prepared for my guests...

These were inspired by Madonna Dunn.  I kept creating using the left over pieces of the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin kit... remember, only 1/2 kit can get you a lot of projects... They will all go home with 15 cards, this tag surprise and ... Well I'll post the other surprise this afternoon ;)  Just in case some of the gals coming today peek here before joining me ;)  I still want them to have a surprise, lol!!!


On display, a scrapbook using the other half of that same kit...  Retired stamp set sale table, and lots of food...
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun!
 Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment