"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 23 November 2012

MDS HOP!!!

ok... one little issue (that I will resolve soon I hope) I can no longer add pictures to my posts... I have to clean and delete and remove older stuff if I want to continue sharing...
Hang in there, I'll be back for sure next week!!! So back to business...

 It's Friday already... Our challenge... use our brush sets (stamps in the paper world, lol!) and this time I decided to do a quick card in honor of our friends next door that are/were celebrating Thanksgiving ;) Except that now, I can't post it :(
So to all of you(s) Happy Thanksgiving!!!Happy Creating and always remember to have fun!

Stamping Hugs... Julie...
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment