"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 3 December 2013

A cute thank you (for after the holidays)

We always need thank you cards especially for that special person that will give you your big Shot at Christmas right, lol!  And what better way to let them know that it was the perfect gift than sending them a card made with it ;)
This as also a project done at our Big Shot club ...
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment