"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 28 November 2013

Happy Turkey day!!!

To all my "across the border" friends!
And for those of you that are on this side of the border... Send me you snail mail and I'll send you a Christmas card! :)
Just a closer look at one of the projects done in November for the Big Shot club!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment