"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 19 November 2013

What is she up to now ?

Well, I signed up for an advent countdown swap... so I can't show you too much but starting December 9th, A new project to share with you... and that will be one a day!  YAY!!!
In the mean time, I will show you this and let you sleep on that, lol!
Remember that Thursday is MDS Blog hop day :)
just kidding, this is the real peek :)

See you soon!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment