"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 20 November 2013

November Pumpkin kit... Have you seen it?

Have you seen the November Paper Pumpkin kit yet? Watch to see how fun and simple this kit is to put together. Wonder what the surprise will be next month? Learn more at mypaperpumpkin.com.

Click below to join !
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment