"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 3 November 2013

Christmas Banner Simply created Accessory kit!

Another way to use it... 
But first some news.  You probably have noticed that I am not posting as often as before.  There is a reason for that.  Short version of the story; Family comes first and right now, this is where I need to spend my focus, my energy and my time.  Hopefully, I can revert back to being able to spend some time in my craft room and share those projects and ideas on my blog. 
In the mean time, I'll be posting projects from other demonstrators, as well as mine :)

Now back to better news... Yesterday, I held my all day crafting event.  This is one of the projects that my lovely ladies got to take home.

I added the Wreath, the Organza Ribbon and then used the "Merry" sentiment from the Expression Thinlits dies set.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment