"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 8 June 2014

Peaceful Petals Thank You!

Happy Sunday! I spend a big chunk of the day today trying to put this card together!  Why? I had my flowers all coloured in and no layout to make them pop!  But nothing that a good bag of sweet treats couldn't fix, lol!  So this is the final result :) I always find it hard to use colours... What can I say, I am a "Crumb Cake Card Base" kinda gal ;)
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or Blendabilities and/or card stock); Whisper White, Hello Honey, Daffodil delight, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry.
DSP; Moonlight DSP Stack
 Stamp set(s); Hardwood, Peaceful Petals
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Whisper White Bakers Twine and Crystal Effects
Punches: n/a.
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment