"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Saturday was my monkey's 10th BD!!!

It all feels like a dream, lol!  I just can't believe that my monkey is 10! WOW!
This card was done by my Friend Dusty and she swapped it out at our last team meeting at the beginning of May.  I didn't want to share it earlier this month because my monkey snoops a bit too much and I knew that it would be "the" perfect card for him!  Whenever we see a book about Minecraft, he just has to have it :)
So I only needed to add the Birthday wishes stuff inside and the age info :)
Thank you Dusty!
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi.
DSP; n/a
 Stamp set(s); n/a
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; n/a
Punches: n/a
Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment