"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 29 April 2015

I too sometimes treat myself and let s omeone else do the thinking :)

This month at my quick cards class, I am using samples I made while following someone else's designs :)
This was so much fun! I didn't have all the supplies that were on the list but I think my substitution worked perfectly!
This one was my favorite one! Yummmmmm, chocolate!
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, Strawberry slush (retiring and no longer available to order), Early Espresso (because I like my coffee more than chocolate, lol!).
DSP; Neutral DSP Pack.... from a while back
 Stamp set(s); Gorgeous Grunge and Lovely Amazing You
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Linen Trea, Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper
Punches: 2-3/8" Circle Scallop, Sweetheart Punch
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment