"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 30 April 2015

TBT! :)

The new catalogue is just around the corner! Remember to order your favorite retiring items, come the new catty, it'll be too late :( ...
I am closing one order today at 5 pm. Let me know if you want to add to it :)
Amongst the items retiring:
Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (@50%off right now), Texture Boutique Machine (Reduced price), Labels Collection Framelits Die (@50%) and From My Heart Stamp Set
 From My Heart Stamp Set
 Labels Collection Framelits Die @ 50% off,
From My Heart Stamp Set
Clips Essentials Hardware (@50% off),  Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (@50% off), Boutique Machine (Reduced price),
Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin' Pad,  From My Heart Stamp Set
 All colours 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Wildflower Meadow Textured Impressions Embossing Folder @50% off,  Crushed Curry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (@50%) and
Wildflower Meadow Stamp Set (Reduced)
Remember, stamp set are still available till late May, other retiring items are until supplies last! Don't take that chance!
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment