"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Another cute cased card From Teneale :)

This month I had to switch my Quick cards class to yesterday as I have to attend a family matter and I am just running out of time :(
Anywho, thank you again to Teneale Williams for her great creations :) (and Stampin'Up! for all this beautiful Sale-a-Bration Paper I have on hand!) we were able to make this beautiful card!
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Tuxedo Black
DSP; (SAB)Irresistibly Yours
 Stamp set(s); Endless Wishes, Kinda Ecletic
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Silver Glimmer Paper
Punches: Stars Confetti Border
Tools: Big Shot, Hello You Thinlits, Magnetic Platform, adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment