"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Tin of Cards, Product class.

Reserve your spot today: August 14 @ 7pm or 15th @ 10am.
Who says organization has to be boring? Join me to create this fun printed tin and 16 cards to put inside! Kit includes instructions and all supplies for card bases and accents for 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs. I'll provide everything else you need--you just come and enjoy putting it all together!

Cost is $45 per person and includes all supplies!
Paid registration due by Sunday, August 2nd  at noon (kits need to be ordered for this class, so no late registrations can be accepted)

Bring a new-to-me friend to class and you will each receive a special gift from me!

Can't make the class? Take this show on the road on a date of YOUR choosing with YOUR friends - I'll bring the fun (and the supplies, of course!)
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment