"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 11 September 2015

Quick and Easy card using Glimmer paper Cut outs!

That's right, I am using once again, left overs (but they are so pretty I just couldn't throw them out!)
And now that I finally cleaned out and re-organized my 'Kewl" Craftin'Oasis, I will do my best to do more than one video per month :)

Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, Strawberry Slush(R), Early Espresso
DSP; In Colour (2013-2015) DSP Stack (R)
 Stamp set(s); Watercolour Wings, June 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Punches: Tripple Banner
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Big Shot, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Magnetic Platform, Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment