"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 4 September 2015

Quick Xmas card from this month's class!

I did have to use last year's paper because that's what I will do going forward :) I need to stop hoarding and start using my supplies, lol! Besides, it's super pretty, lol! My tip, use which ever papers you have on hand!
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
DSP; Trim the Tree DSP Stack (R)
 Stamp set(s); Endless Wishes (R) and Scentsational Season (R)
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper
Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 2" Circle
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Holiday Collection Thinlits (R), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment