"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 12 November 2011

Happy Saturday and a CHALLENGE :-)

I honestly can't remember when is the last time that I have entered a challenge online... fun.  I use to do these like 3 to 4 times a week...  It usually pushes me outside my comfort zone... so today, MY PERSONAL CHALLENGE was to keep it simple and elegant.  You know me and a gazillion layers, lol!
Okay so I had to work on this for about 5 to 10 minutes then walk away... room was spinning to much... oh yeah, I am not feeling 100% yet but I just am tired of being house bound and not be able to drive anywhere, do errand, or 'play' either.  When I look at something for just a tinny bit to long, I feel nauseous on top of it too!!!
So here is the challenge...
And here is my entry to the Challenge...
 I used the following colours: Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake :-)


Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This turned out beautifully ... just LOVE the way you incorporated the colours!

    ReplyDelete