"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 27 November 2011

My little crafty table :-)

Good morning everyone... wow, already Sunday!?! Okay, well yesterday I was busy at a Craft Show! it was better than the previous one... 3 people selling cards though, maybe not the best idea :-) Any how, I met lots of nice people and hopefully, I'll get to see some of them again soon!!!
So for today, just a few pictures of my 'Little Crafty Table!"... see you all tomorrow!


Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Can I ask how much you sold the countdown calendars for? I made my own version as Christmas presents. They took forever so I don't think I'd ever sell them but wondered what I would price them at if I did. Your crafts look fantastic. You are welcome to take a look at my calendars.
    findingmystamp.blogspot.com
    natlukecannon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete