"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 20 November 2011

Maggie Patterson Cased... Snow much fun :-)

Tomorrow is Monday, remember to take advantage of the limited time offer sale... it is Extravaganza after all, lol!
So... what have you been up to this week end? I had my biggest Christmas Stamp-a-Stack ... I offered the same stack twice on Saturday.
Here is one of the card that participant left with (theirs had Satin ribbon but I ran out and still managed to make this cute card...)
Hope you have a great week... You kicking your self for not coming??? I still have one more Stamp-a-Stack on December 10th... make sure to reserve your spot early cause I am also having the Scrapbook class that same day and it'll be a full house :-)... Last chance to get it done before Christmas!!!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment