"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 27 January 2012

MDS Hop day... What more can I say! ;)

Here is to a happy Friday, I so wish that we had snow right now... my kid is BORED!!! and I am tired of washing his winter clothes 3 times a week because he is covered in mud :-(

Anywho, I wanted a new 2012 picture but this will do... this one was taken 2 years ago.  Wow, time really does fly when you're having fun :-)

This week we are all sharing 'Out doorzy stuff' and hope to get you inspired !!! Happy blog hopping!
So remember to go and visit plus leave wonderful comments to all the ladies that took the time to create for you ...

Remember to take the tour!
1. Jeanna Bohanon
4. Julie Leblanc ...Yup, you're here
11. Alesha Walls
12. Holly VanDyne
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. Love the effect on your snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this page!!!! TOTALLY going to have to do this kind of page! LOVE the snowflakes on the black!

    ReplyDelete