"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 21 January 2012

Yesterday at lunch time... I was swapping :-)

These lovely 3 x 3 cards, (easel card that is)... how cute!!!

To make these, I used the Big Shot and the 2 scallop squares Die, Beautiful Wings embosslits, Island Indigo, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler CS, Pearls, Dimenstionals, seam binding ribbon in Pear Pizzazz and the Twitterpated DSP found in the Occasions Mini.  And lets not forget the wonderful Simply Scorring tool!  Without it, I would have gone gaga, lol!!!!
Hope your Saturday is wonderful and I'll be back online "Live" in a few days!

Till then, I am attending a regional event today and can't wait to start sharing with you upon my return! Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I got one of these little gems...even more perfect IRL! Thanks! so fun to get to see you at Leadership!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the ribbon on this, can you share how you did it? :)

    ReplyDelete