"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 9 January 2012

A new year and new adventure...

Hi there... well new year, new start, new routine :-) and Same old me... can't find my charger for my camera so till then, pics from a cell phone it is, lol!

This beautiful card was sent to my from Catherine Sanders... I like it so much that I decided to change the colours, stamp image, words but keep the design...

Hang in there, you'll see it soon!!!
So... what do you think of the new Occasions mini?  It is to "die" for isn't it?... remember to send me a quick email if you have not received your copy or just stop by and pick one up :-)
Now wish me luck... I am looking for important stuff... I really need to find that charger (and, now that I think about it...my passport.  So, if you have a few seconds and could send good vibes my way, that would be great!!!)... Where's my head, lol!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Catherine Sanders9 January 2012 at 12:39

    Thanks so much for sharing my card. This was my absolute favourite card I created this Christams! I was very proud of myself :)
    Can't wait to see you at Leadership!!

    ReplyDelete