"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 12 March 2012

Cutest little purse ever :-)

I just couldn't wait... I had to share it with you :-)  This is a brand new die that we will be getting in the next Catty and I got to Pre-order it... Yeah! the perks of being a demo!!!  There is still time to join my team at a ridiculous low price of $150 (taxes and shipping included). Whether you just want in for the discount or want to do more... The deal is great!!!
I will try to show you, the one my monkey did!  He just had a blast with the pearls and Rhinestones :-)
Okay, so I used the Everyday Enchantment DSP and Brads (Sale-a-Bration) , the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, pearls, the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer and the Jewelry Tag punches, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Poppy Parade classic ink and tombow glue.

This is just to cute... and so easy to assemble... if a 7 year old boy can do it, anyone can, lol!!!  till tomorrow!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment